AZURE ALA MOANA
INTERIOR SQUARE FOOTAGES*
1-Bedrooms ~579-658 Sq Ft
2-Bedrooms ~914-1190 Sq Ft
Azure Ala Moana Overview
Azure Ala Moana is the newest high-rise condominium to be sold by ProsPac Holdings Group, LLC, at the corner of Keeamoku and Makaloa streets, just a short stroll from world famous Ala Moana Shopping Center, Ala Moana Beach Park & the new Honolulu Area Rapid Transit (HART) rail station terminus.
Azure Ala Moana has 330 condominium units, along with 78 affordable rental units for families earning 80 percent or below the area median income, along with commercial spaces, parking, bicycle parking and recreational amenities on two parcels at the corner of Keeamoku and Makaloa streets.
The market-priced units include about 1 studio, 124 one-bedroom units, 195 two-bedroom units and 10 three-bedroom units. The affordable rentals are studios ranging from 248 square feet to 428 square feet, with four units located on each of the six parking floors facing the Makaloa Street side, and 27 units on each of two tower floors above the amenities floor that tops the parking podium, according to the developer’s plans.
Azure Ala Moana Location
Azure Ala Moana is ideally located between the world famous tourist mecca of Waikiki and the business/financial district of Downtown Honolulu just back from the beautiful tree-lined Kapiolani Blvd, a major East/West thoroughfare through urban Honolulu. It is steps away from the largest and most successful open-air shopping mall in the world, Ala Moana Shopping Center and a few minutes walk to Honolulu’s “Central Park,” Ala Moana Beach Park as well as Ward Centre, South Shore Market, and the Ward Entertainment Center. As an added bonus, the new Honolulu Area Rapid Transit (HART) rail station terminus will be literally just a few short blocks away for convenient travel to other neighborhoods in Honolulu, Honolulu Airport, and all the way out to the “2nd City” of Kapolei… In other words an absolutely ideal location!
Azure Ala Moana Pricing & Availability as of December 1, 2019
- Spacious one, two, and three-bedroom residences
- Thoughtfully-designed floor plans
- Stunning ocean, mountain, and city views
- Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows
- Extra-large sliding glass lanai doors
- Elegant seven-foot, solid core wood entry door with high-end hardware
- Plush high-end carpet in living room and bedrooms
- Full-sized, Electrolux front-load washer and dryer
- High-speed internet conveniently included
- Mitsubishi multi-zoned, split system air-conditioning
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances
- 36-inch counter depth side-by-side refrigerator
- 30-inch electric cooktop
- 30-inch built-in single wall oven
- 30-inch over range built-in microwave
- 24-inch bar handle dishwasher
- Stain resistant, solid quartz countertop and backsplash
- Franke undermount single-bowl stainless steel sink
- Grohe chrome kitchen faucet
- High-end, custom-designed white thermofoil upper cabinets
- Soft-close, walnut veneer lower cabinets and drawers
- Integrated pet bowl drawer
- Convenient under-cabinet LED lighting
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Expansive walk-in closets in two and three-bedroom residences, and select one-bedrooms
- Plush high-end carpet in all bedrooms
- Grohe chrome showerhead
- Refined custom walnut wood veneer cabinetry
- Stain resistant solid quartz countertops and Grohe chrome fixtures
- American Standard under-mounted rectangle sinks
- Beautiful porcelain tile floors in bathrooms
Floor plans courtesy of Azure Ala Moana LLC, a subsidiary of ProsPac Holdings Group.
- Inspired architectural design
- Expansive insulated and energy-efficient, low-e glass window system
- Spacious secured elevators
- Energy-efficient appliances
- LED lighting in common areas
- Pet-friendly residences and community
- Pool and Spa
- Open Lawn Space
- Barbecue Pavilions with Shaded Dining
- Open Grilling Areas
- Puppy Park
- Club Lounge with Kitchen
- Movie Theater
- Fully-Furnished Guest Suites
- Owners’ Storage Lockers
- Bicycle and Surfboard Storage
- Secured, Reserved Parking
- Fitness Center with Outdoor Workout Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- High-Speed Wi-Fi Throughout Amenity Spaces
- Building Management Services provided by Resident General Manager
- Security and Concierge Services provided by Residential Specialist staff
- 24-hour Attended Reception Desk with Secured Entry and Controlled Access
- Parcel Acceptance and Storage
Azure Ala Moana Image Gallery
All images & renderings courtesy of Azure Ala Moana LLC, a subsidiary of ProsPac Holdings Group.
Azure Ala Moana in the News
Article: “Council OKs 400-foot tower across from Honolulu Walmart” Pacific Business News, March 1, 2018.
Article: “Prospac’s applications for $153M in building permits reveals name for Honolulu tower” Pacific Business News, May 17, 2018.
Article: “Developer ProsPac hires veteran A&B exec to oversee Hawaii project” Pacific Business News, May 29, 2018.
Article: “Coming Soon To Ala Moana: Another 400-Foot Tower” Civil Beat, February 28, 2018.
Article: “Chinese investors reveal details on 400-unit condo for Keeaumoku Street” Pacific Business News, November 11, 2016.
Request More Information
Tracy Yamato (RA) CRS and Hawaii Living LLC DO NOT represent the Developer/Seller but are Buyer’s Agents with respect to any sale in Azure Ala Moana. The Seller/Developer, Azure Ala Moana, LLC, a subsidiary of ProsPac Holdings Group, is represented by Heyer & Associates LLC.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Tracy will look after after YOUR BEST INTERESTS. Tracy is a dedicated full-time Realtor with over 25-years of experience in Hawaii real estate, specializing in new condominium developments in Honolulu.
He most recently served as the Sales Manager for Keola La’i, a new 352 unit condominium in Kaka’ako (2008). He also was a member of the Sales Teams for One Archer Lane (1998), Lanikea at Waikiki (2005), Moana Pacific (2007) and The Cove Waikiki (2014).