1001 Queen Street, Honolulu, HI 96814
A’eo is a new luxury high-rise condominium currently being sold in the exciting & vibrant Ward Village development in the Kaka’ako neighborhood of Honolulu.
Information & Materials Courtesy of the Developer The Howard Hughes Corporation, Ward Village.
All views, square footages, furnishings, layouts and dimensions are approximate and subject to change at any time.
Overview of A’eo
Ae’o has a total of 466 luxury residences consisting of 1, 2 & 3-bedroom with many unique and varied floor-plans. It is strategically priced between the “moderately” priced ‘A’ali’i and the “ultra-luxury” Anaha. For those who appreciate luxury, but want it at a more “moderate luxury” price point.
As an added benefit to Ae’o homeowners, A’eo is anchored by the largest Whole Foods Market in Hawaii and includes direct, covered connection to Whole Foods Market from residential elevators.
- Residences starting from the low $400,000’s
- Stunning ocean and partial ocean views from every residence
- Unique residence customization options available
- Wide range of floor plan options including studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom and penthouse units
- Rich hardwood floors in living room and kitchen areas
- Modern arrival experience with private residential porte-cochere, front desk and entry lounge
- Direct, covered connection to Whole Foods Market from residential elevators
- Targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification
Location of A’eo
Amenities at A’eo
To top it off, A’eo is graced with the spectacular Sky Terrace, an extension of all owner’s residences w/panoramic views of Honolulu, the blue ocean and stunning sunsets for gathering, relaxing & entertaining. An outdoor bar and shaded deck adds a very functional, unique and classy touch to the building.
Meet Tracy Yamato (RA) CRS
"I Don't Just Sell Properties,
I Sell a Lifestyle!"
Tracy will look after after YOUR BEST INTERESTS. Tracy is a dedicated full-time Realtor with over 30+ years of experience in Hawaii real estate, specializing in new condominium developments in Honolulu.
He most recently served as the Sales Manager for Keola La'i, a new 352 unit condominium in Kaka'ako (2008). He also was a member of the Sales Teams for One Archer Lane (1998), Lanikea at Waikiki (2005), Moana Pacific (2007) and The Cove Waikiki (2014).
Questions? Please contact Tracy Yamato (RA) CRS of Hawaii Living LLC by filling out the form below, or call Tracy at 808-373-2274 or email Tracy@HawaiiLiving.com.